ISO in Melbourne has been tough and not being able to go to a restaurant for our anniversary was deflating, so we created one at home. The food that CHEFIN provided was outstanding and the flavours brilliant. And easy to follow instructions as well. We had a great night. Thanks
1. Chef Johannes’s Truffle Degustation example menu:
- Truffled artichoke, carrot salad, pepitas, nasturtium (VEG, GF)
- Stracciatella ravioli, lemon truffle foam, pancetta
- Bar-cod fish, truffled lobster ragout, panache of baby vegetables (GF, DF)
- Pheasant, truffled grains, savoury granola, parsnip puree, black grape jus (DF)
- Black truffle ice cream, hazelnut delight (VEG, GF)
2. Chef Hemant’s Asian-fusion example menu:
- Pacific oysters, urchin roe, samphire (DF, GF)
- Hand dived scallops, togarashi mango, serrano, Ikura (DF, GF)
- Maremma duck, land seaweed, molasses (DF)
- Kilcoy grass-fed wagyu beef, king brown mushroom, black garlic, pickled okra (GF)
- Dark Chocolate soil, gold leaf, summer berries, matcha powder
3. Chef Mattia’s Modern Italian example menu:
- Burrata cheese, ox heart tomatoes, celery, balsamic reduction (V, GF)
- Confit king salmon, white gazpacho, pickled grapes (GF)
- Casarecce pasta, king prawns, zucchini, basil puree (DF)
- Red wine braised beef cheek, horseradish mash, figs (GF)
- Coconut pannacotta, wild berries compote, chocolate soil (GF, V)
- Secure your booking by paying in full. If using bank transfer/EFTPOS, please ensure you use the order number as a payment reference.
- CHEFIN will email you a booking confirmation and calendar invitation. This will include a form to collect your information and particular needs/requirements.
- Once you have filled in the form and sent it back to us, and your booking is sooner than in 3 weeks, we will assign a Chef based on your needs and desires.
- Your assigned Chef will design a unique menu tailored to your brief, event, dietaries and tastes.
- You can preview this menu, provide feedback, and advise of any menu & event changes along the way.
Can I choose my menu items from a pre-set selection of menus?
Your private chef will custom tailor a menu for you when your booking is confirmed. We are 100% certain you will love your menu or we will return your money-back guarantee! Our Chefs LOVE to create dishes and every menu they construct is fully exclusive for your taste buds.
Can I select a specific Private Chef for my event?
Once a booking has been secured & confirmed our sophisticated algorithm will take your preferences & match these with the available Chefs in your area. You will be presented a choice of Chefs, though during busy periods/last minute bookings you will be assigned a Chef to work with.
How does booking a Private Chef work?
Once you book online with us you’ll receive a Booking Confirmation email with your order details & the next steps. You will need to fill in your dietaries, food preferences & desires and an algorithm will then identify and match you with the best-suited Chef who will tailor a menu for you.
Do you have Chefs available to cook for my event?
As a platform with more than 700 available Chefs, we always have availability – or your money back guarantee! Our team works relentlessly to ensure we have the largest selection of Private Chefs across the country and are able to fulfil every single guest’s request.
What do I need to prepare for my event?
You need to prepare a space in your fridge (1-2 shelves), clear your kitchen bench and introduce the Chef to the kitchen & dining areas. Depending on your booking you will need to prepare crockery/glassware/cutlery & set the table if no wait staff are included in your event booking.
What time does the Chef arrive on the day?
Your private chef will arrive 1.5 hours beforehand with all ingredients, and begin preparing your dishes. Waitstaff arrive separately. The team will take care of all the food and drinks (as advised). After the event is over, the team will clean the kitchen and event area before leaving you to bask in the afterglow of a wonderful event.
Imagine that you want to enjoy a 5-course meal at home, but have no idea where to begin or how to pull it off. This meal prep package delivers everything you need to enjoy a 5-course meal, without having to spend hours in the kitchen preparing it. All you have to do is execute the final steps and take care of the presentation. Each meal prep package comes with 2 entrées, 2 mains, and 1 dessert – the perfect package for a gourmet feast at home.
When you place an order for your 5-course meal prep package, we will be in touch to connect you with your private chef. At this stage, you will have the opportunity to review and approve your chef-designed menu. If there are any changes you would like, you have the chance to make them at this stage. Once you have okayed your 5-course menu, your chef will prepare and create those dishes, saving the final steps for last.
On the day, you will receive your meal prep package with each dish carefully prepared and packed, ready to finish off. Included are detailed instructions on how to finish preparing each dish and a guide on how to present everything beautifully. You’ll only need to spend a few moments in the kitchen putting the final touches on the food before it’s done! It’s never been easier to enjoy fine dining in your own home.
When should I order the 5-course meal prep package?
This package is perfect for occasions when you want a luxurious feast without leaving your home. Order the package for celebrations and special moments that deserve an incredible meal, but for which you may not want to leave your home.
- If you’re hosting a dinner party but don’t want to cook,
- If you’re celebrating a birthday or anniversary but don’t want to go out to eat,
- If you’d like to treat friends or family to a special meal, but want to give it that homemade touch,
- You want to host a nice, long dinner with loved ones but don’t want to end up with piles of washing up,
- If you feel like an at-home activity that’s memorable and exciting, or
- If you want a chef-made meal but want to maintain privacy.
What’s included in a 5-course meal?
As part of this meal prep package, you’ll receive 2 entrées, 2 mains, and 1 dessert. The actual dishes themselves can be any cuisine of your choice, and if you have any ideas or specifications then feel free to let your chef know at the time of purchase. Typically, the entrées will consist of smaller meals or appetisers. These are still complex and intriguing but served in a smaller portion than the main meal. The mains will be two extravagant chef-made dishes. Finally, there is dessert.
Since this meal is prepped to be served and eaten on your own, you are free to eat at your own pace and enjoy lengthy conversations and laughter over the dinner table. To enhance your dining experience, you can also add wine pairing to the meal prep package.
Why host a virtual dinner?
With lockdowns, social distancing, and many restaurants closed throughout the COVID period, virtual dining offers a refreshing way to share a meal with your nearest and dearest. With our 5-course meal prep package you can all enjoy the feeling of dining out at a nice restaurant, without having to leave the comfort of your own homes. It’s a unique way to reconnect with loved ones over a shared meal and relish in outstanding chef-made cooking.
Virtual fine dining ‘meal prep’ package
Bring your friends & family together for a virtual fine dining experience from the comfort of your own homes. This 5-course virtual fine dining package includes everything you need for a gourmet virtual dinner, including prepped meals, instructions on how to finish cooking them at home, and guidelines on beautiful presentation. Each course is designed by a private chef catering to your tastes & dietary requirements and delivered to the homes of each of your guests. Simply unpack, finish off the meals, and hop online for a unique shared dining experience.